h o m e
r e g i s t r a t i o n
a c c e p t e d
i t e m
p r i c i n g
& t a g g i n g
d r o p o f f
& p i c k u p
1/2 p r i c e s a l
e & d o n a t i n g
c o n s i g n o r c h e
c k l i s t
r e c e i v i n g p a y m e n
i m p o r t a n
t d a t e s
- Do you have a minimum of 10 items?
- Do you have a maximum of 300 items?
- Do you have a maximum of 3 pairs of shoes?
- Do you have only spring and summer
clothing for the Spring Sale?
- Are your items clean without stains, holes, missing buttons or broken zippers?
- Are small, like items “bundled” together in a zip lock bag with the tag inside?
- Are your items priced in $1 increments with nothing below
- Do battery operated toys and equipment have working batteries in them?
- Are loose items in a zip lock bag and secured to toys and games?
- Are the instructions included with your unassembled items?
- Are your DVDs, CDs and videotapes in their original cases?
- Are all puzzles and games complete (without missing pieces) and the boxes secured closed?
- Are all two-piece outfits pinned together?
- Are your large toys, including playhouses and ride-ons, scrubbed clean?
- Are all tags securely fastened to your items?
- Are the tags on the clothes safety pinned in the upper right front?
- Are your clothes securely on your hanger, with no possibility of them slipping off?
- Are your pants pinned to the top of the hanger by the waistband and not folded over the hanger?
- Are your tags on white 3x5 index cards and do they include:
- item number?
- seller number? Call ahead
to get your number - (814) 944-8222
- item description?
- an indication as to whether the item is going to be donated or not?
- category (gender, if applicable)?
- an indication as to whether the item is going to be discounted or not?
- If you have over 250 items, have you called to make an appointment for drop off?
- Did you remember about the Pre-Sale? Please check the
Important Dates for date and time